How we collect and use personal information
As part of the member registration process, qubeMailer (we, us, our) collect personal information and assign a username and password to each member. We may additionally collect website visitors’ contact information (like their email addresses).
Unless you object, this information may be used to:
- Send news, information about our activities and general promotional material which we believe may be useful to you
- Monitor who is accessing our website www.qubeMailer.com or using services offered on the site
- Profile the type of people accessing our website.
If you do not wish to have your personal information used in this manner or for any other specific purpose, (other than information required to use the Member Services) please contact us.
We will preserve the content of any email you send us if we believe we have the legal requirement to do so.
We may monitor your email message content for trouble-shooting, maintenance purposes, or if any form of email abuse is suspected.
Personal information we collect may be used for analysis, however in such circumstances we would ensure that individuals would remain anonymous. All personal information we collect (including your contact details and, if relevant, credit card details) is kept confidential to the best of our ability.
Although we take security very seriously and do our utmost to protect your information, we cannot guarantee the security of your details.
Disclosing your personal information
We will not sell or otherwise provide your personal information to a third party (unless compelled by law), or make any other use of your personal information, for any purpose which is not incidental to your use of this website. For the removal of doubt, personal information will not be used for any purpose that a reasonable person in your position would not expect.
If you request us not to use personal information in a particular manner or at all, we will adopt all reasonable measures to observe your request.
We may still use or disclose that information if we:
- Subsequently notify you of the intended use or disclosure and you do not object to that use or disclosure;
- Believe that the use or disclosure is reasonably necessary to assist a law enforcement agency or an agency responsible for government or public security in the performance of their functions
- Are required by law to disclose the information.
We consider it to be a parent’s responsibility to monitor their children’s use of our website. Nevertheless, it is our policy not to request personal information from persons known to be under the age of 18 years. Nor do we offer to send any promotional material to persons in that category.
Accessing your personal information
You are entitled to access any of your personal information you previously supplied to us over this website. You are entitled to edit or delete such information unless we are required by law to retain it.